1. Gates ot the Pažaislis monastery are open on Tuesdays-Fridays from 10 a. m. until 5 p. m. and Saturday from 10 a. m to 4 p. m. June 1 - September 1 Tuesdays-Fridays from 10 a. m. until 6 p. m. and Saturday from 10 a. m to 4 p. m.
2. Visits to the Monastery is fee-paying. Price for the tickets is 6 €, and 3 € for children, students and seniors, and free of charge to the disabled.
3. Groups of visitors are received from Tuesday to Friday from 10 a. m. until 5 p. m., and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturdays. Excursions have to be booked in advance. Unbooked excursions are not received.
4. Holly Mass at the Church of the Holly Mary's Apparition to Elisabeth is celebrated each Sunday at 11 a. m.
5. The first Saturday of each month is a Day of Piligrims and Prayers. The Holly Mass is celebrated at 12 o'clock. The Church is open from 10 a. m. until 4 p. m. Groups of visitors received from 1 a. m. until 4 p. m.
6. Monday is the day of silence. Visitors are not received.
7. Smoking, drinking, making noise and littering in Pažaislis territory is strictly prohibited.